Thursday, December 10

Beyond the dress and the henna.

Thursday, December 10
Salam. It has been a while. For the past three months, I am indeed busy contemplating my heart and resembling all my thoughts to think about the decision. The decision to be with someone for the rest of my life. The decision to be someone's wife and the mother to his children, insyaAllah.
So,this decision has actually led to a series of unforgettable events.
We started to plan things together---our parents met---bought things for the D-day---etc.
It still continues up to the moment when I am writing this.
I have found an article which gives a really good insight about the necessary preparation for marriage. Like what the author said, "Be prepared- it's the rest of your life!"

So, how prepared I am towards completing half of the deen, I don't know.
There are towering tasks and loads of work to be done, honestly.
But I think right now, I need to redefine my niyyah/niat/intention.
After all, that's what a Muslim should do for every second in his life.

++Tepuk hati, tanya iman.++







4 yogurberries:

Timah Sha said...

atiqah,
cudnt agree more on this.

lotsa planning and preparing stuff, and make sure u get enough rest. :)

the yogurberry lover said...

thanks,mah! =)

Teenz Abu Bakar said...

waahhh...so happy for u la dear pal... aku da ckp, antara kite mmg ko yg 'jalan' dulu....hehehehe.

papep0n, selamat menyiapkan diri tuk menempuh alam baru layee..=)

the yogurberry lover said...

hoho, thanks tin2!!